Susquehanna Greenway Mini-Grant Program
The goal of Susquehanna Greenway Mini-Grant Program is to support partners and communities as they work to advance projects and programs within the Susquehanna Greenway. Grants are awarded on a variety of criteria, principle being their alignment with the SGP vision ‘to create a Greenway that builds connections along the Susquehanna River, inspires people to engage with the outdoors, and transforms communities into places where people want to live, work, and explore.’ The 2023 grant program focuses on the Middle Susquehanna region of the Susquehanna Greenway.
- Application Window: October 16, 2023 – November 30, 2023
- Request Amount: $1 -$10,000/proposal ; 2023 grant round has $40,000 in available funds
- 2023 Funding Categories: 1) Education & Outreach, 2) Wayfinding & Signage, 3) Trail Improvement, and 4) Special Purpose Trail Study
- Eligible Entities: Applicants must be a public entity (such as a county, municipality, or municipal agency) or a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization eligible to apply for DCNR-supported funding and registered with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charities (BCO).
- 2023 Target Geography: Middle Susquehanna Region (Clinton, Lycoming, Northumberland, Union, Snyder, Montour, and Columbia Counties)
An Information Session was held virtually on November 2, 2023. Click below to view the presentation.