Business Administrative Assistant
Susquehanna Greenway Partnership (SGP)
Seeking a candidate for the position of Business Administrative Assistant to provide grant administration, bookkeeping services, database management, and program support to the Susquehanna Greenway Partnership (SGP). We are looking for a mission-driven individual, with a strong attention to detail, who is committed to collaboration, team work, innovation, and action and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The Business Administrative Assistant will play a key role in ensuring accuracy in administration of grants, maintenance of records and bookkeeping. The Business Administrative Assistant will play a key support role to the SGP Executive Director and Board of Directors, and must exhibit a positive and supportive attitude and professional appearance at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
• Bookkeeping responsibilities include QuickBooks administration, tracking income and expenses, paying bills, budget administration, cash flow forecasting, tracking billable hours and staff timesheets, generation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Maintain contracts/grants, timelines and deliverables, assist with grant administration.
• Manage SGP records/filing system
• Assist SGP Director with arrangements for meetings and conference calls, preparing and distributing agendas and minutes, etc.
• Manage all organization records related to Board business, including minutes, resolutions, by-laws, board handbooks, position statements, Board Member biographical and contact information, terms of service, skills and interests.
• Assist with website content updates.
• Responsible for management of Constituent Relationship Management Database.
Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of an Associate’s degree required in business administration, accounting, or related field required.
• Excellent Program and bookkeeping skills with a minimum of two years’ experience working in QuickBooks or non-profit accounting software required.
• Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Willingness to learn new skills and to be open to new ideas and suggestions.
• Positive can-do attitude, flexibility, ability to work well with others and high degree of initiative required.
• Experience with relational donor database systems preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and writing skills.
• Careful attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Impeccable ethical conduct and judgement, and strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends occasionally.
• Ability to travel for work within Central Pennsylvania.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time and work in a busy office environment, with other workers in close proximity.
We offer a supportive work environment with competitive benefit package including generous paid time off, health and dental insurance, and retirement plan.
Submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements by Friday, July 22nd, to Rose Orner, SEDA-COG, 201 Furnace Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER